Terms & Conditions
Win A Trip for 2 to Disneyland Resort in California
- Return economy class airfares with Qantas Airways for 2 Adults
- Return Seat-in-Coach transfers
- 5 Nights accommodation at The Howard Johnson Resort Anaheim or similar
- 2 x 4-Day Disneyland California Park Hopper tickets
- Prize must be utilised by 31st December 2019
- Is subject to availability at time of booking and any additional costs will be payable by the prize winner.
- Is not valid during peak holiday periods including school and/or public holidays or other nominated black-out periods.
- Is non-refundable, non-transferable and has no-redeemable cash value (ie: the holiday must be utilised by the prize winner)
Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Entrant.
- The Promotion commences at 10AM (NSW time) on 20/01/19 and closes at 3PM (NSW time) on 20/01/19 (Promotional Period). The Event Draw to determine the winner of the Event Prize will take place at 12PM (NSW time) on 21/01/19 at Hunter Travel Group, 450 Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW 2300. The winner of the Event Draw will be notified immediately via telephone and their name and locality will be published in The Newcastle Herald on to be confirmed date. All reasonable steps to notify the winner will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. Employees, directors and management (and their immediate families – spouse/de facto partner or relations living at the same residential address) of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, attend Newcastle’s Largest Holiday & Cruise Expo at NEX Newcastle on 20/01/19 and enter the draw by completing an entry form upon entry & submitting the form into the barrel draw (location at event TBA).
- Event Draw: Each Entrant who has an entry into this promotion in accordance with these Conditions of Entry will be entered into the Event Draw. The first eligible entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries received will win a Trip for 2 to Disneyland Resort in California.
- The winner of the Event Prize must claim and confirm their eligibility to be awarded the Event Prize by 31/03/19, otherwise the Event Prize is forfeited by the Event Prize winner. If the Event Prize is forfeited by the Event Prize winner, the Event Prize will be deemed unclaimed and the procedures outlined in Condition 14 will apply.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster) or any other circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable State legislation to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Total maximum prize value is up to $10,000. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for goods or services. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request an Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, age, residential address and email address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, that entry will be deemed invalid. A prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw as is necessary at the same time and place as the original draw on 21/01/19 in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by that date, subject to any written directions given under applicable State legislation. In the event of any winner in the unclaimed prize draw, the winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be awarded the Event Prize that was drawn on 21/01/19 and will be notified by telephone and in writing (mail or email) and the name and locality of the winner will be published in The Newcastle Herald on a to be confirmed date.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with taking any prize or using any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; or (b) if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions under applicable State legislation.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, an Entrant consents to the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
- An entry and any copyright existing in an entry irrevocably becomes, at the time of entry, the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is: Hunter Travel Group. 450 Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW 2300.
NSW Permit No: LTPS/18/30812
© 2018 Hunter Travel Group Pty Ltd. ABN 86 089 025 696. A11468